Vapaus enables car-free living and creates sustainable mobility solutions for corporations and communities with a circular twist. Our services focus on improving the well-being of both people and the planet. At Vapaus we are free and we all come to work being ourselves, excited about how we are changing the future of mobility. We all make sure that our core values of sustainability, integrity, and caring are present when we interact with colleagues or customers. Our Customer Experience support will be the guardian for the customer care journey when our clients start moving CO2 freely with Vapaus.
Still, remember your first (bike) adventure as a child? 🤩 Excitement, the joy of discovery, and a feeling of breaking the boundaries! 👏 At Vapaus, we all are still living in this world when we create a new shift in movement, and below you’ll see what you will work on:
- Handle benefit bicycle orders and ensure accurate data management.
- Ongoing proactive and reactive employer and employee support and customer service via our email, phone and chat channels.
- Build our customer-facing materials, such as Knowledge Base and FAQs together with the Customer Experience Lead.
- Manage the end-to-end process from initial contact to the end of the customer bike life cycle.
- Accidents happen, unfortunately - in this case, you’ll ease the pain by taking care of all necessary paperwork and communications with the insurance company.
- Supporting Employer and Employee customers to Make A Good Move
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Problems are also opportunities for improvement - you find solutions with an energetic and solution-oriented mindset and take ownership of individual tasks.
- Main driver for good customer experience is communication - we expect you to have good interaction skills.
- We all are eager to learn at Vapaus. You share this passion and you have the ability to learn independently - you are not afraid to ask for help from your colleagues who are ready to support you.
- Language skills are essential, you can work effectively with both Finnish and English - Swedish and other languages would be an asset.
WHAT WE PROMISE TO YOU
- At Vapaus, we are free to choose the way we work. Freedom also comes with a responsibility to oneself, colleagues, customers, and the environment. 💯
- We act openly and honestly. At Vapaus, we promise open, direct, and data-driven communication that is a guarantee of growth. 🌱
- With childlike curiosity and ambition, we take responsibility without fear because we support each other in every situation. 🚲✨💨
- Our work increases the well-being of people and the planet. We do not bring to market a service that is a compromise between money and positive impact.
- You may work 100% remotely or use our brand new office space at Sörnäinen, Helsinki. The choice is yours 😎
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS 👉 Send us an application! After this, you will hear from us sooner than you think and if we are a potential match then we’ll book time for the first interview and maybe even for the second interview.