Do you still remember your first (bike) adventure as a child? Excitement, the joy of discovery and a feeling of breaking the boundaries! At Vapaus we all still live in this world, creating a new shift in movement and the future of mobility.
We are looking for you, a full stack developer looking for an impactful and exciting journey in a startup environment.
With us you’ll have the possibility and freedom to choose the tools you want to work with and have flexible working hours and the place where you work.
- You are articulative and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to clearly convey ideas and problems/challenges.
- Building sustainable and versatile coding that may be used in the future is your cup of tea.
- You are confident in analysing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- It’s a bonus if you are familiar with single-page applications, unix, cassandra.
- understand that end-users and their feedback in development is essential.
- You are knowledgeable, focused and self-directed.
- A valid work permit is required for applicants who are not EU Citizens.
And a very important note: Any lack of work experience and studies can easily be balanced out with a great portfolio!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As our first in-house developer you’ll be developing sustainable and versatile code that may be used long term
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Modifying designs and specifications of applications.
- Analysing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
WHAT WE PROMISE TO YOU
At Vapaus, we are free to choose the way we work. Freedom also comes with responsibility to oneself, colleagues, customers and the environment.
We act openly and honestly. At Vapaus, we promise open, direct communication that is a guarantee of growth.
Childlike curiosity and ambition, we take responsibility without fear because we have each other's back.
Our work increases the well-being of people and the planet. We do not bring to market a service that is a compromise between money and positive impact.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
We take recruiting seriously at Vapaus and use anonymous recruiting
and evaluate candidates based on skills. Send us an application and you will hear from us sooner than you think! If we are a potential match then we’ll book a time for the first interview. At the second stage you will meet our team,and, if applicable, you will have a chance to prove your skills in a case study. We want you to have a truthful picture of who we really are, and that you get the best possible understanding about the job, tasks, and culture at Vapaus.